From art galleries to live theater, Miami Beach is one of the most popular destinations in the world for vacationers interested in arts and culture. There are several hotspots located throughout the area where you can learn more about the different cultures in and around Miami. For example, you can visit the famous historic Art Deco District with its amazing architecture or visit stop by of the famous art museums in the area.
In addition to the diverse culture you’ll encounter when visiting Miami, there are multiple art and cultural events held each year that draw in thousands of visitors.
Miami Beach Art and Cultural Events
It doesn’t matter what time of year you visit Miami Beach, there is always something exciting happening. The big decision is deciding which events interest you the most and then making plans to visit the area when that particular event is scheduled.
To give you an idea of what to look for, below are five of the most popular Miami Beach art and cultural events taking place in 2015:
- New World Symphony Wallcast Concerts– If you enjoy classical music, it’s not too late to visit the Miami Beach’s SoundScape Cinema to hear the end of the New World Symphony Concert for 2014-2015. You’re sure to enjoy and be amazed at the visual effects you’ll see on the seven thousand square foot projection wall as you listen to the music on Saturday, April 11 and April 25 beginning at 8 pm.
- Miami Gay & Lesbian Film Festival– Between April 24 and May 3, you can be a part of this amazing festival designed to entertain and educate the public while enriching the lives of everyone who attends. Enjoy a variety of films and other media that will provide contemporary and historical perspectives on lesbian, gay, transgender and bisexual experiences.
- Miami Museum Month– The month of May is a great time to visit museums in the Miami Beach area. You have the unique opportunity to join one of the museums and then visit other ones in the area for free throughout the month. Another option would be to buy an admission to one museum and get free admittance to another one.
- Miami Film Month– Have a fun and exciting time during the month of June by helping celebrate the place Miami has in the wonderful world of filmmaking. If you love movies, you’re sure to enjoy the special screenings, bus tours and film festivals taking place throughout the month.
- Art Basel– If you plan to be in Miami between December 3 and 6, this annual event promotes visual arts. You’ll see special exhibits presented by galleries and museums throughout the city. This event supports galleries that help develop and promote visual arts and artists. It’s been around since 1970 and it’s just as exciting today as it was in the beginning.
Art and culture enthusiasts from across the globe visit Miami to be a part of these events and you can, too. Once you decide which events you want to attend, go ahead and make your reservation with one of the luxury hotels in Miami as soon as possible.
Why Attend These Miami Special Events
Miami is famous for having a diverse culture. It’s one of the main things that attract so many visitors to the area. These special events offer a great way for the city to pay tribute and honor its cultural heritage in a way that’s fun and exciting for everyone. You can learn a lot from these events and it gives you an opportunity to mingle with other enthusiasts from all over the world with the same interests.
It doesn’t matter which events you choose to attend, you’re sure to have a wonderful time. When planning your trip, give us a call here at Luxury Rentals Miami Beach. We’re available to help you find a luxury rental near the event you want to attend with all the amenities needed to ensure your stay is a pleasant one.