When planning your luxury vacation, one of the biggest decisions you have to make is where to stay. This is a big decision because where you stay makes a big difference in the overall vacation experience and it sets the tone for the whole vacation. When you’re surrounded by luxury, you’re naturally going to feel more calm and relaxed and that’s the whole point of your trip.
It’s an opportunity to go somewhere you can be pampered and treated like royalty. Regardless of what activities you plan to take part in while you’re on your luxury vacation, you want to feel comfortable and relaxed when you’re in your rental. When you choose the right accommodations, this is exactly how you’ll feel.
Types of Miami Rentals
Many Miami luxury vacation rentals are located throughout the area, so you have plenty of options to choose from. Having so many choices can actually make it harder to decide where to stay but when you know more about your different options, it will help you determine which one would be best for you.
Here at Luxury Rentals Miami Beach, we have the following luxury rental options available:
- Hotels- We have a wide variety of luxury hotel rentals available such as the Setai, Mandarin Oriental, Delano, Shoreclub, The Tides and The Ritz Carlton.
- Condos- If you’re searching for a more personal experience with a full kitchen, laundry room and living area, condos are an excellent choice.
- Mansions- If you’ve never stayed in one of these, book your stay with us at The Wallace Tutt Mansion with five bedrooms and five baths located right in the middle of South Beach. It will be an experience you’ll cherish forever.
- Penthouses- When you’re looking for a unique experience that will make you feel like a celebrity, make a reservation for one of our penthouses.
- Villas- Renting a South Beach villa allows you to have a cozy little get-a-way for two or a large private rental with as many as twenty rooms.
- Short-term rentals- If you’re planning an extended stay in Miami, the short-term rentals offer the same conveniences as the other rentals but you’ll receive more value for your money.
Before you can choose the best Miami vacation rental, you need to sit down and go over the details of your trip. How long do you plan to stay? Are you traveling with family or friends? How many people will be in your party? If you have a large group, then a villa, condo or mansion would be a better match than a hotel because you can share the kitchen, dining room and living area but you’ll all have separate bedrooms and baths.
Choosing Your Location
In addition to choosing the type of luxury rental you want to stay in, you also have to choose your location. Do you want to stay at Miami Beach or would South Beach suit you better? Both areas have a lot to offer visitors but they are different.
For example, North Miami Beach is family oriented and many of the activities such as the museums and galleries were designed for kids. South Beach Miami is where most of the excitement takes place. During the day, it’s a nice relaxing place to be but at night, the parties begin making this part of Miami the hot spot for fun.
When you choose the right luxury rental in Miami, you can have that wonderful experience you’ve been dreaming about all year, so take your time when choosing. Go over your needs, review your options and look for the one that suits you the best.